Viral Video: Actress Kiara Advani Chopped Off Her Hair In A Live Video


Recently, Actress Kiara Advani took to her official Instagram account shared a video in which Kiara is seen chopping off her hair while rapping about her busy lifestyle.


She captioned her post, “Guilty as charged!!! Just had to chop it off, been neglecting proper hair care for too long and thought this was the only solution.” Kiara is even seen rapping in the video.

In a statement, she said, “I love my hair. Who doesn’t, but the constant heat and product that goes into styling my hair for shoot and with my busy schedule I’ve got no time to take care of my hair. Even though I’ve got a modern take on most things in life, I like to stick to certain traditions, especially when it comes to beauty.

“I just couldn’t deal with it anymore, which is why I decided to take matters in my own hands and chopped it off. Let’s see if the new look catches on.

Also Read: Watch: Vicky Kaushal starrer Sardar Udham Singh Biopic first look out

Kiara received much appreciation from her fans for her new hair look.
Talking about her professional life, Kiara Advani will soon next be seen in kabir Singh and Good News, In Kabir singh, she is paired with Shahid kapoor, while in good news, she is paired with Diljit dosanjh.

Get Connected To Us On Social Media:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch: Koffee With Karan S6 Promo; KJo admits to Ask All Wrong Questions

13 Unique And Rare Indian Fruits That Will amaze Your Eyes

Revelation made! How Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra ‘Connected”